Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby 101

Wil and I went to our first ever class together. Although it wasn't a birthing class, yet, it was a free class held at babies r us for breastfeeding. I enjoyed the class, especially since it took place in the back where all the recliners were. I don't know if it was my large vietnamese lunch or the recliner that made it hard for me to stay awake during the class. But honestly, the class was very interesting. I definitely have my heart set on breastfeeding. we'll see how well it goes though. A lot of people say it just doesn't work out. So we registered for the mother of all breast pumps by medela. But since i'm planning to stay home, wil and i are thinking of downgrading to a single pump called the Medela Swing. i'm going to have to read more reviews and see what other mom's think.

here i am in one of the recliners in the back of babies are us at 32 weeks. Maxi dress is from Old Navy Maternity that my mom bought for me. Its going to be my "going home" outfit :)

2 comments: