Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Relaxation

After going to birthing classes, aside from massage and touch techniques, music, and aromatherapy, they suggest having visual aids to relax your body during labor. Wil and I discussed it and the two places that make me happy and have great memories are of course, Boracay, a tropical island in the Philippines, and Santorini, Greece .

Here are some pics from Greece that i want to think about during labor. Greece is literally heaven on earth. The pics don't even do this island justice .

.My cutie pie Wil with Fira in the background, i hope baby looks just like Wil :)Sunset over ImperviogliThe crowd watching the famous sunset in OuiaEven the doggie has a VIP view of the sunset in OuiaOur view of Ouia as we waited for the sun to setCliff diving in Ouia3 bells adorned many churches in Greece, reminded us of San Antonioyum, fresh tomato salads everydayOur walk to FiraOne of the doors of Santorinibeautiful restaurant along the waterOne of my favorite views on the island, it really felt like the doorway to heaven
Not a view of Santorini, but this is the train in Greece, and this is my motivation to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes after baby arrives. lol. I can't wait to wear a belt again!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment