Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My New Living Room

Today i visited my Dr for my 33 week check up and baby got an A+! He seems to be growing the way he should and his heartbeat sounds great! I have one more checkup in 2 weeks and then after that its a check up every week. Yikes!! Its getting closer and closer!


After our appointment, Wil and I had lunch at a greek place we've been meaning to try, Mediterranean Grill -so good. Brought back memories of Santorini-even though, nothing will compare to the freshness of food in Greece.



Since we were in the area, we stopped by a coffee shop i've been meaning to check out called, Chocolate Coffee. I had low expectations considering I haven't really found a coffee shop here in Atlanta that I could call home yet. But this place was soooooo cute - its very Friends-ish, as in Central Perk. There's tons of couches and tables, free wifi, great selection of flavored coffee with reasonable prices. I didn't really look at the dessert since i was still full from the baklava i just had at Mediterranean Grill, but the website boasts about their desserts. In the back, aside from a wide array of comfy couches, they had a little version of an old fashioned street lamp :) im a sucker for that kind of decor. Colorful textured paintings adorned the wall, the texture was made from coffee beans - how witty.


So, I've finally found my home away from home. This is wear I plan to entertain my girls, conduct business meetings, use as an office, use as a getaway with baby once he's old enough to hang out in his stroller while I read a book. Its my new living room.


There were tons of drinks to choose from - i was tempted to try the almond joy frappe. But i decided instead to get their classic decaf iced coffee, light with one splenda :) so good for a hot day like today.


1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh...I can't wait to try Chocolate Coffee:) I'm so happy to hear your checkup went well and baby got an A+!!!! One more month and your gonna pop! Haha. JK. I can't wait to see the little one and pinch his cheeks..I have a feeling he's gonna have siopao cheeks.

    ReplyDelete