Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lil Clothes

My sister, Gail, the witty, funny person that she is, loves getting quirky presents for people. She's the kind of person that would get the ugliest toy and give it as a gag gift. The thing she absolutely loves giving are onesies with fun sayings. So, it was no surprise when i opened up a package today with 3 different onesies from http://www.wrybaby.com/ with the cutest sayings for baby. I can't wait for him to wear these :)

I really need to give this website a chance! First of all, one of the onesies is organic which is great, i haven't started on the organic bandwagon yet, but i'm open to it. Second of all, the backing of the packaging is cute. It says something like, "if you're funny enough to buy something from this site, then you'll be a great parent." Witty Stuff. Thanks Tita Gail!






My other sister, Christine and her fiancee Eddie, who are more into name brands got baby the cutest outfits. They got Ralph Lauren/Polo onesies. They also got him his first Jordan clothing - i'm pretty sure this was all Eddie :) And the best of them all was a little Navy Ralph Lauren Jacket. I love this one the best because it totally matches a jacket my dad wears. I can not wait for them to wear their jackets together!!!! Thanks Tita Christine and Tito Eddie!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment