Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Book Worm

I've been itching to get some new books, but just wasn't sure if it was worth it for me to get. Things have been so busy and I already feel like there's not enough time for anything, except getting this house ready for baby. But then I decided, no, i need to make time for me time, so i went to Amazon and went a little book happy.




It started by me looking up Kelly Cutrone. Since I've been catching up on "The City," I've been seeing her and as bitchy as she is, she got to where she is now for a reason. She must have been doing something right. She's one of the movers and shakers that i love to read about so i googled her to see if she had a book, and of course, voila! She has one. And of course when you go on Amazon, they have a list below that says, other's who bought this book also bought.....and surprise, surprise, i got suckered into buying more. Plus its free shipping if you spend over $25.




So, here's a list of the 3 books i decided to get:



"If you have to cry, go outside." By Kelly Cutrone

"La Candy" by Lauren Conrad


'The Gospel accordinging to Coco Chanel" by Karen Karbo


Now don't get me wrong, none of these books are meant to help me save the world. I just wanted light reading for what's peaking my passion right now. And right now, that passion is FASHION. Not that it ever changes.....

These next 2 books are next on my list to order. They're not out yet so i just figured I'd wait to order them. I don't want them sitting in my bookcase collecting dust next to my "What to expect" series incase I'm too tired being a mommy to read anymore books.



"The Carrie Diaries" By Candace Bushnell - author of Sex in the City


"Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin - one of my favorite authors who's book launch happens to be here in Atlanta on May 11, 2010 - wish i had someone to go with!!!!


So that's my book update for now. No more, "Your pregnancy, week by week" for now, i want a real book!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment