Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ikea Date

This week, Wil and I went on an Ikea lunch date :) I'm a cheap date. lol. We of course had the swedish meatballs lunch and finished it off with $1 icecream cones - what beats that?



We decided to get baby's dresser from here. There are a lot of dresser sets that come with cribs - but we decided the dresser was where we could cut some costs. Yes, longevity is not as good, but for now, it will do. I think by getting an ikea dresser we saved about $200. We decided on this 3 drawer dresser, the Hemnes. It was $149 last year and we got it for $129 - not bad. We got it in the black/brown color to match baby's crib.



This is the crib, we finally decided on for baby. Wil's parents were nice enough for order this for us!!!It should be coming in next week. I think that's when it'll really hit me, when i see baby's crib all set up. Then it'll really feel like a nursey.
We got the StorkCraft Monique crib in black. I usually look for the color espresso but some reason in this line, the espresso looked so light!
That was a beautiful day to head to Ikea. We went to the the one at Atlantic Station so we got to see more of Atlanta as we made our way there. Here are some of the things we spotted:
Atlanta's version of the Arc de Triumph! I'm sure there's a name - but not sure what its called.
A new meaning to the word "Drive through."Beautiful skyline of the City of AtlantaIt was a hot day, but luckily my feet weren't as swollen so i didn't feel the need to cover them up in jeans or a maxi dress. Here I am at 33 weeks wearing:
HM peach cotton top with flutter sleeves with tonal embroidery
Target maternity khaki shorts (not really my cup of tea- but you really need shorts here in Atlanta)
Louis Vuitton Bag
Banana Republic resin/gold accent/crystlal bangle in white
Steve Madden, white and gold sandals (not pictured)


We'll be heading to Home Depot/Lowe's to look at paint chips/border ideas for baby's room. I think the baby blue walls with brown furniture will look sooo adorable. Stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment