Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 26, 2010

A blogger's retreat

Today's blog is more about inspired living. As i sit here, quite uncomfortably on my couch, reaching towards the computer because my tummy is in the way, I am staring at dream picture that I came across on Frou Frou Fashionista's blog. I would love to have a desk that looked like this as i blogged- how could you not be inspired everyday by sitting at this desk?
Here's a picture of their cabinet in their office. what a great way to display coffee table books which is one of my loves. Coffee table books are one of those things that i can't help buying if i find a great deal, but know in the back of my head that i don't really need it. But they're so pretty!!!


And to top it off, here is a pic of a swarovski crystal mirror they had in their office. Maybe one day.....
This would honestly be a great addition if Designs by K Cayetano ever had a retail store.

No comments:

Post a Comment