Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Right on the nail

I'm infatuated with bright nailpolish colors for the spring and summer. I love the look of short, manicured nails with a pop of color, whether its Olivia Palermo's cherry red color, Whitney Port's currently popular Coral color, or even Lauren Conrad's hot fuschia color. Just picture them holding their cup of coffee from Starbucks or flipping through the pages of a magazine with their fab nails.

Now, I'm a matchy, matchy girl and i always match my fingers and my toes. So picture those hot colors will pretty sandals :) Not sure how many more mani/pedi's I can get done before baby comes so not sure yet what color i want to decide on. But here's some pics to look at for fun from http://www.weheartit.com/ :) Granted i probably wouldn't rock a lot of these looks, but they're fun to look at
)

No comments:

Post a Comment