Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Shoes Day

Here are a few shoes I came across this week. If i get time i'll try to create some outfits around them, but for now, just enjoy these for what they are :)





Nine West Elgort - retail $79
Peep toe pump accented with pyramid studs and grommets along sides and toe. 4" heel
I love the neutral color of this shoes (surprise, surprise). I like the trendiness of the studs but the classiness of the peep toe. i would wear this for work. Or i would pair it with cuffed, distressed boyfriend jeans and a cute top
Rachel Comey "Ipswich" Brogues, $360 at Opening Ceremony
I found these on a local fellow blogger's site:
I'm trying to find the IT people here in Atlanta, the movers and shakers of fashion here.
These shoes are VERY trendy, but i heart >
Sam Edelmen "Quinly" Sandal
Jewels, beads, and sequins, lend intricate detail to a beautiful suede sandal fashioned with twin buckle straps and a super skinny wrapped heel. Retail: $199.95 at:
How fab are these? Jeweled applique with the soft grey suede? I can see these on Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment