Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 30, 2010

Tight fit

Clothes (and subsequently confidence) are getting harder and harder to choose from these days so i'm relying on my accessories and jewelry to make my outfits.




Here are some recent pics (not too happy with them) but want to be honest.

34 weeks pregnant

About to eat some yummy spring rolls at Pho 96 on Buford Highway, Atlanta
wearing:
old navy brown billowy cotton tank
black leggings from target
Steve madden white/gold slippers (not shown)
blush 3/4 sleeve grandfather sweater from Zara
dogwood gold statement necklace from J Crew
Gold menswear-like watch from Michael Kors
OPI nail polish in Mediterranean Nights
35 weeks pregnant
standing outside my townhome, with my beautiful flower bushes in the background
wearing:
h&m stripe dolman top
gap maternity jeans in dark rinse wash
steve madden white/gold slippers (not shown)
gold menswear-like Michael Kors watch
new Spring 2010 statement necklace from Designs by K Cayetano
OPI nail polish in Tropical Punch



Although nothing can probably bring a girl's spirits up about the way she looks/feels in her 3rd trimester, here are some things i like to do to pick me up:

- i try to get regular mani's and pedi's. And if i really want to save, i just get the pedi since there's no way i can reach my tootsie's and i give my nails a nice fresh coat of nailpolish once a week
- i always accessorize since these are the only constant pieces in my wardrobe. I usually wear a statement necklace to dress up my otherwise blah outfit. I usually wear my Michael Kors menswear inspired watch b/c i think its such an eye catching piece. I usually use my Louis Vuitton bag since it fits everything and really says it all
- i always put make up on - even though there are days when i'm not in the mood to put any on
- i treat myself to something i love every once in awhile such as a a decaf iced coffee, a slice of tiramasu, a pecan bar...
- i relax and read a cool book about someone who inspires me
- if i can't get my hands on a book, i read some posts from my favorite blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment