Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Shoes Day

I have been eyeing these shoes ever since I saw them on Sarah Jessica Parker. I think she was wearing them for a taping of the second Sex in the City Movie. They're available in different colors but I heart these in lavendar. I could never get them though, their heel is freakin 5.5". But so beautiful to look at:

Brian Atwood's Loca Studded Heels

Lavendar Suede Gold toned studded pumps with transparent plexi panels

Retail: $800.







Ooh!! I just came across a fab pic while look for outfits to pair these babies with.


Courtesy of Elle Decor, I found a picture of Brian Atwood in his design studio. What i would give to have the room for a design studio for Designs by K Cayetano. Maybe in a few years.....








FABULOUS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment