Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 25, 2010

NJ Baby Shower

Its better late than never! I got some great photos that my cousin Alex took at my baby shower in NJ, held March 27, 2010. I know its over a month late, but here it is. I still have to get the ones from the MN shower! Yikes!




Everything came out great. My sisters, my mom, and my friends did an amazing job with the planning.


Think blue!!!

Candy Bar!!Cupcakes and cake!yummy dessertsDelicious food my mom cooked :)Opening gifts with my amazing guestsMaternity Outfit:

literally bought that morning because I couldn 't fit into my original outfit

Simply Vera Wang: Navy satin dress

Kohl's: white shawl sweater

Lauren Conrad -grey stretch belt with stud closure

TJ Maxx - silver sandalsCute favors -courtesy of my dad :)

1 comment: