Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 19, 2010

Maternity Style Monday

Chic Intuition had a great post last week on Maternity style - wanted to share this pic with you along with other celeb pics sporting their baby bumps. I've paired some of these pics with pieces from my Designs by K Cayetano collection.

Check out http://www.chicintuition.com/ for great inspiration boards or trend updates.


Of course, Nicole Ritchie made maternitywear cool. I love, love, love her line in A Pea in a Pod, if only it wasn't so priceyThis is my rocker Athena necklace, its actually a long, 36" necklace that can easily be thrown over your head. It was just shortened for the picture. This is a tribute to my famous Athena line, known for its leaf pendants. For this season, I decided to punk it up by doubling the gold chain with a black/dark metal chain. I accented the gold leaf with a gunmetal black bead and a glass pearl to keep that feminine element alive. Nicole Ritchie has a very easy style and i thought this would be perfect with the casual outfit above.Although i have a lot of statement pieces, I didn't want to take away from Nicole's jacket design so I paired her outfit with another opera length necklace that could just be thrown over the head. Its my Sakura Medallion necklace. The chain is two toned like my rocker athena. But this one is a bit dressier since i pair the gold chain with a shiny, thin silver chain. The gold medallion has elements of swarovski crystals embedded within the japanese cherryl blossom, Sakura, design. Kourtney Kardashian - i've always loved her trendy, but easy going style, so its no surprise that I follow her maternity style religiously. Now if only my delivery can look as spa-like as hers did on TV!I love pairing boyfriend blazers with statment pieces, so i've paired Kourtney's outfit with one of my absolute favorite pieces, Eden's Crush. It has so many different elements to it. It uses elements of the ever popular clear lucite, military green glass square beads, dark matte silver chains, shiny silver chains, you name it, its probably there. Christian Soriano - came across sketches by the famous Project Runway winner that looked cute at this stage. I haven't seen the final product, but from these drawings, i would say, i'd be a fan. These dresses i would probably pair with my 3 wishes necklace. Of all my necklaces, this is one that i wear the most - just because of its versatility. It has 3 clover leaf charms accents with elements of swarovski crystals. Each clover leaf is a different finish, white, yellow, and rose gold.




No comments:

Post a Comment